J.J. Clemence announced her candidacy for Tax Assessor of Fort Bend County!
Her experience as a Certified Auditor, Business Development Manager, and proven track record as a Republican and Fiscal Conservative make her the ideal candidate for this position.
In addition to her professional experience, J.J. has served the Republican Party in the effort to keep Fort Bend red.
- Community Outreach Director for U.S. Congressman Pete Olson
- Governor Greg Abbott’s Vice Chair on the Texas Real Estate Research and Advisory Committee
- Treasurer and Finance Chairman for the Fort Bend County GOP
- Board Member for the Fort Bend Independent School District Bond Committee and Innovation Committee
- Precinct Chair for Precinct 4044
J.J. received her bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, and her master degree in Business Administration from Baker University.